Tuesday, August 9, 2011

wow! how time flies!

 There has been so much going on this last month- it's hard to keep it all straight! Well staying at home full time has proven to not be my cup of tea! I am not however ready to go back full time- so I got my CDL and will be driving a school bus:) ( the best part is I can work half as much as my hubby and still get the same amount of money;) There are things we need and things we definately want, and I feel this is the best option for our family:)With this change comes change for Burgundy and Tynison- Burgundy will be starting preschool in a week:( and Tynison will be starting daycare in two weeks:( but both will only be in for a very short period of time during the day! Which makes this mommy happy!
 Our choir at church has some big things happening as well which I am very excited about! We will be getting a new worship pastor and a new campus pastor! I am very much looking forward to this new direction at the church!
 Our little Tynison is changing and growing so much! He is over 17lbs and is only 4 months old.. hes not too chunky very well rounded:) He is now rolling over well, chatting up a storm, smiling, laughing, and newest accomplishment is sitting unsupported- he still topples over if he gets too distracted but he is doing fantastic!
 Burgundy is growing into a beautiful smart lil lady! Everyday she amazes me! she counts to 20 well. knows her abcs, all shapes, most colors( all the normal ones:) we're working on pastels next) traces well and is just really becomming this wonderful little girl! with a fierce disposition:)
 Jason is doing well- just going through the motions of the day!
 I have promised myself to keep better updated this month! Hope all is well with everyone and look forward to seeing the page views incline again:)

No comments:

Post a Comment