Sunday, August 28, 2011

Busy bees!

I don't even know where to start! My new job is going great- although it is starting to wear on me. I start at around 5:30am which puts me waking up around 4:50am....( not in my vocabulary!) I work till 8ish go home take hubby to work and come home and tend to baby TyNison and my sweet preschooler Burgundy:) then around 11 start getting ready for round two- drop kiddos off at said destinations and off to work I go again! Mind you no nap! I have also been toting the football team to games- so far twice. Both trips led to about 22 hrs of work time:) great pay- terrible sleep! Next week is not looking any better for sleep!

Burgundy started preschool last week! She did fabulous!!! I asked her who her friends were yesterday and she said Ally- I don't know her- but from a distance seems sweet:) Tynison also started daycare- he is always so happy when I pick him up and when I drop him off:) I just looked up from him laying on the floor and OH MY he is so tall!! Im going to pull out the measuring tape and scale:)lol

Jason has adjusted to his new schedule fine- although his hours were cut and that stinks! I have been so busy I haven't even gotten Tynisons 5 month pictures taken:(  Thats my goal next week!

If you've ever been to Arkansas you know that it could be sunny and 105 and in ten mins its snowing( maybe not that extreme but close;) well thats been the case the last week- such nice high eighties, then back to 100's when will this end.. I can't wait for my sweaters, jeans and uggs!

Well I think I may try to squeeze in a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment