Thursday, June 30, 2011

Uneventful.. yet very memorable day!

Today is the day I first realized I have a spoiled rotten little girl! it only took 3 years! I feel a little bad for her because she will now be reffered to as the tester child... as most firsts are;P Tynison will not get away with as much as she has!! It is my mission and I will succeed!

 We're getting geared up for our fourth of july weekend! We are super excited to see how our newborn likes it!! I can not wait to see his face after the first boom!! Our daughter was amazed.. I think he will be scared:( we shall see!!! have a safe and happy weekend... and on an Arkansas note.. it is NOT ok to point roman candles at your friends, nor is it ok to hold a bottle rocket while it goes off!!!! exploding sparklers are open for debate:)

ya'll come back now ya hear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment