Wednesday, June 29, 2011

not exactly what you though'it;)

First off no.. I have all my teeth (yes I did mean Arkansas you read that right;) , I am not barefoot and pregnant( shocker!), I don't have 40 kids( omg!)... I do however have two beautiful children and a very loving husband who works very hard for our family:)Secondly.. Most of my friends have blogs and I thought wow! what a nice way to make a record of tiny things that in time will be forgotten! I hope that I am able to reach out to my family and friends who I don't get to speak to on a regular basis:) enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi!!! Yah, I am so glad you have a blog- the pictures are adorable and I will SO enjoy keeping up with you and your little ones- between our playdates of course ;).... I love it and thank you for sharing on your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I really credit my starting of a blog to you:) I always enjoy reading it so much!!

    ReplyDelete